Sunday, October 2, 2016

X for Kisses

Being away for a few days and still not having entered The Craft Barn Alpha Challenge - X, I had to think carefully to produce this.
I had only taken a colouring book and my Derwent Inktense pencils with me. A quick visit to the local craft shop to stock up and I had some napkins and a few stickers to add some text and pattern to the page.
I chose a page in the colouring book that had only some blocked rectangular shapes and some red and blue zentangling that I could add to.
Quite liking the simple outcome - think it would make a nice card if I printed it out.

The concept of the page is hugs and kisses as in oxoxox.
Definition - X 4 Kisses.




5 comments:

  1. This is lovely, but somehow I can't find the definition.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 'X 4 Kisses' trying to think outside the box! :)

      Delete
  2. Nice page. Thank you for joining in the Craft Barn Alpha Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page and cute definition. Inktense pencils are great aren't they.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely bright and bold design.

    ReplyDelete