Saturday, October 15, 2016

E for Ephemeral

This post is for The Craft Barn Alpha Challenge - E.

I started by covering the page with images from Ephemera's Vintage Garden, applied gesso over the top and then some stenciling. I then used other ephemera as my focal images and added some detailing with die cut flowers, shaped and pearls added.I had been experimenting with my new Jacquard Pearl Ex Powders - still figuring these out and made lots of smudgy images but thought they could still be useful and had some pieces that I though fitted here.








6 comments:

  1. This piece truly is ephemeral. It looks like you had loads of fun doing this one, great collage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice word! Thank you for entering the Craft Barn Alpha Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great letter choice and a fun entry xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely idea for a collage combining fragile papers with images of ephemeral objects xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great choice of word and you have illustrated it beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant depiction of your chosen word.

    ReplyDelete