I started with watercolour paper and applied a layer of sewing pattern paper. I decided to try stamping with the end of a cotton reel as I thought this would fit nicely with the theme of my card. It worked quite well with the paint (very subtle in pale green) but not quite at defined with the clear embossing stamp. I think the stamp pad is a bit squishy and the reel wasn't completely covered - still OK though. I dripped Liquitex ink and sewed around the edge as well as sewing on the sentiment. Maybe not as CAS as it is supposed to be - my first time at this challenge. It is tricky sometimes to keep is simple, especially as I'm trying to get better at layering!