Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Things With Wings - Seagull

This is for Simon Says Stamps Wednesday Challenge, things with wings. Making use of my ICAD's completed this month.
This is only the second thing I have created using this beachy napkin as a background - happens it did also feature in last weeks nautical theme challenge. I had had it for quite some time and finally got around to using it.
The card sat for a while with just the background. As it is quite busy it needed something which would stand out in the foreground. In the end I really liked this, I think mainly because of the quote, but also liked how the red border finished off.


2 comments:

  1. Great idea, and a wonderful result! Very clever! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lin - loving all these ideas to spark my creativity.

    ReplyDelete