I had the idea to create the rain on acetate using Diamond Glaze, so got that done and set it aside for a few days to make sure it was properly dry.
I have been trying to use more layers and not be so concerned about covering them up.
I started with a layer of tissue then added gesso, some stenciling, ink drips and some postage stamps. Once the raindrops had dried I decided on my window design. I used some crayons to create the timber effect and then coloured with acrylic paints. The flowers and leaves were punch from gelli prints, arranged on the window box which was then stuck to the window frame. This was then stuck on with a double layer of foam tape.
So normally I´m making sure I have no shadows when taking photos, but this time I wanted them to show the full effect.
I must say, I´m very happy how this turned out.