I started using Distress Markers sprayed with water to create a light wash effect. As I knew this would move I sprayed it with a fixative. The drips and splatters were made with Golden fluid acrylics. I then stamped two VLV stamps - the stars and heart The heart did not stand out as much as I wanted so I went over this with a Derwent Inktense pencil and activated with water. I hand stitched the muslin with embroidery thread, dabbed with the leftover paint and then added Golden mica medium. The stars have been dotted with Golden Glass Bead Gel.I had no sentiment in mind so finished with some journaling.