Monday, March 6, 2017

I'm Late ...

This page is for Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Based on a Book.

Alice's Adventures in Wonderland kept coming to my mind as I love those original illustrations.

My page started with some random journalling with an embossing pen and then used white embossing powder. This provided an resist effect when the pale blue paint was applied.
I thought of colouring the illustrations but once they were on the page I wanted to keep the simplicity. I then used cobalt archival ink through a clock stencil and around the edges of the page and Stabilo pencil around the images.








2 comments:

  1. Oh WOW!! fabulous art journalling! I love the background and images, the simple design is absolutely stunning! :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great images and wonderful layering of images! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! hugs, Maura

    ReplyDelete