For this Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge I decided to use an image of a zebra and add it to an existing background that had some brightly coloured tissue pieces on it. I added more colour with paint and a home-made stamp. At first I though about cutting the zebra stripes and gluing them on, but that was going to be too challenging so I tried to paint it. A bit of a failure - I'm not that great at drawing. So I covered that with some gesso and with it covered and the zebra pattern just peeking through it looked better, but still just a background. I than added some paper to represent animal strips and spots, then doodled and stamped.
And that original zebra image - I'm still going to use it next.
Now I was purposely not doing zebra for the Craft Barn Alpha Challenge - Z, but just realised I've done zebras for this one, so would be a bit silly not to enter both!